Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MerCruiser
- Model: 4.3L
- Drive Type: Stern
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 220hp
- Type: Inboard/Outboard
101 Route 35 South PO Box 1394
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey, US, 08742
This exciting model in Bayliner's Deck Boat lineup comes powered with a reliable, performance-ready MerCruiser sterndrive, offering an impressive holeshot for water sports. Choose between the standard helm windscreen or an optional wraparound windshield, providing additional wind protection in the cockpit. A portside changing room with optional Porta Potty gives you added convenience
• Standard helm windscreen may be replaced by an optional wraparound windshield, providing additional wind protection in the cockpit.
• Sporty helm design with upgraded easy-to-read instrumentation and sport steering wheel.
• Spacious bow seating area with easy to reach grab handles and cup holders.
• A roomy in-floor locker accommodates skis, water toys and other gear.
• Portside bulkhead doubles as a changing area, upgradeable to serve as optional head.
• Rear-facing seating/sun lounge lets passengers enjoy the "back patio."
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Glove Box - Stbd
- Helm Bucket Seat - Swivels 180°
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Port Console storage
- Step-Through Cockpt Entry from Transom
- Waterproof 120-watt Satellite - Ready AM/FM Stereo/Controller w/Inputs for iPod & Mp3
- Battery switch
- 220 M MPI/A1 (4.3L) ECT CARB
- Bilge Pump
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Custom-Molded Dash Panels w/Non-Glare Brow
- Hour Meter
- Trim Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Rack and Pinion Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Steering, Tilt
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Anchor Locker
- Bow and Transom Eyes (3)
- Bow Beach Access Ladder w/Cover
- Fiberglass Floor Liner
- Hull Gel - Black
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Mooring Cleats (Qty 6 std)
- Safety Handholds
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Walkaround Aft Transom Platform w/Seating Cushion
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.