Get ready for the New Jersey Boat Sale & Expo coming this February in Edison, New Jersey! This 4 day event will be home to many of the biggest vendors and boat manufacturers within the marine industry. The expo will have events and activities for people of all ages so be sure to bring all your friends and family!
The New Jersey Boat Sale & Expo will have hundreds of new boats on sale from the top dealers in the state representing some of the most desirable brands and manufacturers. Attendees will be able to experience and shop over 80 different brands and models while also having the ability to see the Boater's Marketplace, attend free seminars, boating safety classes, and the Kid's cove.
Feb 16th - 19th
The New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center
97 Sunfield Ave, Edison NJ, 08837
Tickets: $8.00 Online / $10.00 Box Office
Age 16 and younger is FREE!
Parking is also FREE!
Garden State Yacht Sales Presents New Cobia & Bennington Models
Be sure to find Garden State Yacht Sales and meet our team to see the hottest new Cobia and Bennington boat models. We are extremely excited to present our newest inventory and share all the new features of each model.
17 Reasons to Attend The New Jersey Boat Sale & Expo
- The timing has never been better! The sales tax on ALL boats is now less than 3.5% (3.4375%) with a cap of $20,000. There truly has never been a better time to buy that new boat.
- Convenient & Affordable! The show is centrally located in the state and super easy to get to. Parking is free, tickets are only $8.00 online with children under 16 free AND the show is easy to navigate and shop for what you need.
- New & Exciting Check out the latest new models, engines and marine accessories first hand. It's a great opportunity see and touch all that is new for 2017.
- Boat show specials are often featured and displayed, but these models may be limited offerings with extra features. Boat show pricing can prove to be a better bargain for buying sooner than later.
- Learn about inventory and availability. It's a good time to ask about 2016 leftovers and get a great deal on a brand new boat!
- Thinking about a trade in? Find out the real value of your present boat. Clean used boats sell quickly and are always in demand. The dealer at the show may be interested in what you have for one of his customers. Don't be afraid to ask.
- More than just boats. The marine marketplace has accessories, electronics, fishing gear, services and more. Everything a boater needs.
- READ ALL 17